What should I pay attention to when delivering home?
DELIVERY DATE AND ADDRESS
You determine the delivery date in agreement with the sales consultant during your purchase. We deliver to the first threshold on the ground floor. Any change of delivery date or address must be communicated to the point of sale no later than 2 days before the scheduled delivery date. Failing this, delivery will take place as originally planned. If you are unable to receive the goods, a new delivery therefore becoming necessary, redelivery costs will be charged. To do this, you need to contact the sales department again on 02/460.18.60 to set a new appointment. Also check with our sales consultant if he/she has correctly noted your address on the order form.
No later than the day before delivery, our dispatching will contact you to inform you of the time slot during which you are entitled to expect your delivery. When purchasing, always provide a mobile phone number. Our logistics department plans all deliveries as efficiently as possible every day. We cannot therefore accede to any requests to modify the given time slot. Delivery only takes place after full payment. In order to prevent your provisional reservation and your deposit from falling due, we ask you to pay the balance of your purchase by bank transfer at least 2 days before the delivery date normally scheduled.
For the delivery to go smoothly, it is important to take into account the following points:
• Free up at least 15 meters of parking space in front of the place of delivery.
• Make sure that on the day of delivery, no demonstrations are planned in your street, nor works.
• Check that you have a sufficiently large entrance or passage for the refrigerated cabinet you have chosen.
• Goods are delivered to the first threshold on the ground floor.
• Provide enough help to assist the driver during delivery. Please note: some goods are very heavy and bulky. (Also provide enough help to assist the driver. We ask that you provide at least 2 people with strength for large rooms. You cannot rely on the assistance of the driver to return (if access is difficult ) or mount the goods)
• Packing material cannot be returned to the driver.
• Carveen cannot be held responsible for any accidents and/or damage to the property of third parties during the unloading of the goods.
• Any parking fees are not included.
Upon delivery, you sign for receipt of the furniture, free of visible damage. Any visible damage (on the packaging) should be noted on the (electronic) receipt. If you discover damage later when unpacking the furniture, we ask that you report a defect to us as soon as possible after discovery via our customer service. Please provide a detailed description of the damage found and, if possible, attach photos.
Your problem will be examined and if the warranty conditions are met, we will offer you a solution as soon as possible, eg. the supply of missing parts, the repair of damaged parts or the replacement of the product (as long as your item is still available; otherwise, we seek an adequate solution).
What are the return conditions?
If you wish to return an item, please contact us in advance so that we can provide you with return instructions.
Returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of receipt of your order.
Return costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Any returned item must be in its original condition and must not have been used.
We do not offer cash refunds, but we do offer a voucher equivalent to the amount of your returned order. This voucher can be used to purchase any product from our online store.