15 cl of orange juice
1 natural yogurt
▪ Peel the kiwis and bananas and cut them into pieces. Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a blender with pebble ice and blend until smooth. Pour into the glasses.
▪ Serve in an "old fashioned" type glass.
▪ Perfect for breakfast, low in calories and full of vitamins.
▪ Tried with other fruit, this is just an example!
150 ml of strong coffee
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1 small can of unsweetened condensed milk
3 ice cubes
▪ Mix all the ingredients. and it's ready! The whole secret lies in the fact of obtaining a creamy foam. Two solutions: the shaker. or mix it! This is the only way to get air into the preparation to obtain the foam.
▪ Serve in a "High" type glass.
4 cl of white rhum
2 cl of dark rhum
4 cl of coconut milk
12 cl of pineapple juice
Crushed ice or ice cube
▪ In a blender, pour all the ingredients, including the ice cubes, and mix everything. It's ready ! Pour into the glass and enjoy.
▪ Serve in a "wine glass" type glass
▪ You can add a touch of smoothness by adding a tablespoon of crème fraîche in the blender.