1. Presentation of the site.Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site https://www.carveen.com are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and his follow-up:
Owner: Daphné Van Oekel - - 103 Rue Obberg, 1780 Wemmel
Creator: Daphné Van Oekel
Publication manager: De Bois Mathieu - 0492 / 73.68.98
The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person.
Webmaster: De Bois Mathieu - 0492 / 73.68.98
Credits: the legal notices were generated by SubDelirium Communication Charente
Hosting provider: Gandi - www.gandi.net
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.Use of the https://www.carveen.com site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use are likely to be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the https://www.carveen.com site are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by https://www.carveen.com, who will then endeavor to communicate to users beforehand the dates and times of the intervention.
The https://www.carveen.com site is updated regularly by De Bois Mathieu. Likewise, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless apply to the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become acquainted with them.
3. Description of the services provided.The purpose of the https://www.carveen.com site is to provide information on all of the company's activities.
Daphné Van Oekel strives to provide the https://www.carveen.com site with as accurate information as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether caused by it or by third party partners who provide it with this information.
All the information indicated on the site https://www.carveen.com is given as an indication, and is likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the site https://www.carveen.com is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.The website cannot be held responsible for material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site agrees to access the site using recent equipment, which does not contain viruses and with an up-to-date latest generation browser
5. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.Daphné Van Oekel is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written consent of: Daphné Van Oekel.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of Liability.Daphné Van Oekel cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the Daphné Van Oekel site, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
Daphné Van Oekel cannot also be held responsible for indirect damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of a chance) resulting from the use of the site https://www.carveen.com/.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Daphné Van Oekel reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Daphné Van Oekel also reserves the right to question the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, whatever the medium used. (text, photography…).
7. Management of personal data.In France, personal data is protected in particular by law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
When using the https://www.carveen.com/ site, the following may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the https://www.carveen.com/ site, the user's access provider, the protocol address Internet (IP) of the user.
In any event, Daphné Van Oekel only collects personal information relating to the user for the need of certain services offered by the site https://www.carveen.com/. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when proceeding by him - even at their seizure. It is then specified to the user of the site https://www.carveen.com/ the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data. concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the https://www.carveen.com/ site is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of the redemption of Daphné Van Oekel and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the possible purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data with regard to the user of the site https://www.carveen.com/.
The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information. .
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.The https://www.carveen.com/ site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with permission from Daphné Van Oekel. However, Daphné Van Oekel does not have the possibility to check the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore not assume any responsibility for this fact.
Browsing the https://www.carveen.com/ site may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services.
9. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the https://www.carveen.com/ site is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Paris.
10. The main laws concerned.
Law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
11. Lexicon.User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: "information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).